Wednesday 16 December 2015

Growing up

 "Oh! Show me the way to the next little girl,oh! don't ask why"

When I look at my childhood photographs,I vividly recollect every moment that is preserved in them.But when I look back,3 to 4 years from now,I really don't remember a lot.I only see a huge gap of time with nothing much important about it,several losses,changed people and change in my own choices.

Growing up is sad.

When we are small,time makes a fool of us with memories to store in our head,but as we grow old,there is not much to store.Time passes so fast,that you can't actually remember what you did yesterday.

As we grow up,we stop hiding behind those doors and start confronting the real dangers,even if it means you are going to lose eventually.But facing the impossible is part and parcel of being an adult,it means you are ready to face  the world,when you aren't prepared,actually.It's like those tedious exams you sit for at he end of the month and when you look at the paper,you realize you have learnt nothing,nothing at all..

Sometimes,I wish I never grew up.I wish I could ask my mother to help me do my homework, or ask my father to put up those balloons and streamers on my birthday,I wish I could spend a whole weekend by the window and staring the shadow cast by the leaves,as the sunlight peeps through the tree,I wish I could slowly close the door behind me and join my friends at the playground.

I wish I could capture my thoughts in a camera and never let them go again.

I can't even imagine how my life is going to change by next year.My college life is going to end,I will join a new world of responsibilities.assisting people in solving their problems while I still don't know how to handle my own.May be these responsibilities are part of growing up,growing old enough to advise others but not being able to apply them in your own situation.

Growing up is an utter disaster.

The more you try to put everything in place,the more everything falls apart.

It's chaos,it's a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment